Sunday, March 25, 2012

Half the Roof is ON!

I have been working night and day to get the shack dried in. I have completed all the structural bamboo and loft including railings so the kids don't fall out. Very excited and getting ready for my memorial day pig roast. Let me know if you want to be invited. Enjoy the progress!
half of the elephant grass is installed

love the feel and look of the thatch
loft railings on back
kids won't fall out

I had to criss cross all along the bottom to create more strength and stability - highly suggested
nice corner lashings


I had to join two pieces to get the length I needed for one last long piece...this is how it was done





THE TIKI RANCHER!


KONA THINKS ITS HIS DOG HOUSE


looking good in the hood


expanding foam in any open cavities keep water and bugs out!



keeping your bamboo organized and dry is very important



No comments:

Post a Comment