Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Bora Bora Barn party PIG ROAST

Hello all tiki fans, 
The bora bora barn is complete with a new railing and completed bar area.  Thanks to all that have helped me find cool artifacts and craigslist goodies.  Last thing I had to do was build out the bar and backbar / finish the bamboo trim and build a railing for the porch. DONE! I started cutting bamboo for this project a year ago. So stoked it turned out better than I even imagined. Enjoy....

































2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I didn't want anything with writing on it (english) except bottle of booze and nothing inside says "Tiki" the masks are from Papua New Guinea (my wife photographed headhunter tribes) some of the tikis I picked up in Tahiti (huihini) the rest is from goodwill and antique stores...Mahalo

      Delete