Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring on the Ranch!

Yes, it was a shitty winter everywhere and now that it has thawed out the work will begin! The cold messed up my grass everywhere, front yard and completed ruined my turf in front of the hut.  New things are planned this year and for the first time in 3 years since building the hut I have to perform some maintenance. Ropes tightened and a good spring cleaning...I've moved the big 6 ft Tiki God of Money to the other side of the yard..much better! I'm adding a fish pond and waterfall in the place the tiki once stood.  New sod, rocks and trees are coming soon. I have already put down 85 bags of mulch and 40 bales of pine straw! Reworked the stone stairs and filled some areas with top soil. Next post will show the pond completed and other stuff! So stay tuned for more progress at the ranch. 3rd Annual Memorial Day Luau is coming up!    Mahalo Y'all












No comments:

Post a Comment